San Francisco: Below are the features of the new iPhone â€“ iPhone 5 in brief, so that you donâ€™t have to bore yourself, reading down the specifications on the latest generation handset from Apple.
– 18 percent thinner â€“ 7.6 mm
– 20 percent lighter â€“ 112 gm
– 12 percent less volume
– 9mm taller
– 4 inch retina display with same width as iPhone 4S, 1136 x 640 resolution with 18 percent more megapixels
– Quicker connectivity with LTE technology, hence supporting the most advanced networks
– 8 hours LTE browsing
– 8 hours talktime
– 10 hours video playback
– Quicker graphics because of A6 chip, without battery leakage
EarPods â€“ Designed with 3 microphones, evolved over hundreds of prototypes and took 3 years to emerge as Apple product
iSight (Panorama capture), 40 percent faster photo capture
Lightning Connector â€“ It has replaced the old 30-pin connector and hence saved essential volume inside the phone. Also, it is reversible therefore no wrong plug-ins can be made.
Maps on Apple – New vector based map elements
Improvised Siri â€“ With more answers to your questions
For detailed information, visit Appleâ€™s website.