San Francisco: Below are the features of the new iPhone – iPhone 5
in brief, so that you don’t have to bore yourself, reading down the specifications on the latest generation handset from Apple.
- 18 percent thinner – 7.6 mm
- 20 percent lighter – 112 gm
- 12 percent less volume
- 9mm taller
- 4 inch retina display with same width as iPhone 4S, 1136 x 640 resolution with 18 percent more megapixels
- Quicker connectivity with LTE technology, hence supporting the most advanced networks
- 8 hours LTE browsing
- 8 hours talktime
- 10 hours video playback
- Quicker graphics because of A6 chip, without battery leakage
– Designed with 3 microphones, evolved over hundreds of prototypes and took 3 years to emerge as Apple product
iSight (Panorama capture), 40 percent faster photo capture
Lightning Connector – It has replaced the old 30-pin connector and hence saved essential volume inside the phone. Also, it is reversible therefore no wrong plug-ins can be made.
Maps on Apple
- New vector based map elements
– With more answers to your questions
For detailed information, visit Apple’s website.