New Delhi: Some purported pictures of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 have been spotted online. Two online retailers, Sammobile and Techtastic, have stated that this alleged picture may not be the confirmed design of the device and that the makers may unveil the smartphone at the IFA in September 2013.
The online retailers have also mentioned that the phone may have the model number SM-N900. Also, if the rumors are to be believed, Note 3 may come with an unbreakable AMOLED display. Although, Samsung has given any statement regarding the launch and the key features of the device, you may have a look at the yet to be confirmed specifications of the handset.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 | Key Specs
- Exynos 5410 Octa with the A15 processor clocked at 2.0 GHz and the A7 processor at 1.7 GHz or a 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor
- Runs on Android 4.2.2 or 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with Touchwiz
- 5.99-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 3GB RAM
- Connectivity Options: LTE, WiFi 802.11ac
- S Pen support