New Delhi: Are you spending too much money on your daily expenses? Still you are finding a way to save some bucks in your pocket at the end of every month. Here, are some easy methods to save your money.
1. Don’t use Card for Payments: Today easiest method while doing shopping or eating out is to use cards for payments. Avoid using cards as by using them you lose track of money spend and also you will spend comparatively more while paying with cards.
2. Unplug Electrical Devices: Some electrical appliances do consume electricity despite being switched off which add on your electricity bill. So, unplug devices when they are not in use.
3. Sell out Old Items: Old and unused items despite of creating hump of cluster in your home are close to everyone and they don’t want to sell them. But it’s better to sell your old items and earns some money.
4. Use Vouchers and Sales: While shopping use vouchers and sales which is an efficient way to save money.
5. Unsubscribe not useful thing: You can unsubscribe offers given by entertainment media or as well unsubscribe channels that have no use. You can also undo the subscriptions of newspaper, community club membership you can quite effectively save money.
(Note:- Story by Ila Kazmi)