Boy suffers severe electric shock while taking selfie

Photo of a selfie stick which proved dangerous for a 17 year old boy.

A Sivakasi boy named K.Yuvaraj was badly injured while taking a selfie in the Tirunelveli railway yard.




Read:- IUI workshop conducted by APGL in Lucknow

Report has it, the incident took place on Sunday when the seventeen year old boy climbed on the top of a crashed van of an accident in the Tirunelveli railway yard to take a selfie.

While doing this he came into contact with an electric wire, and the van had a heavy voltage of 25,000 volts. The wounded suffered with a high voltage electric shock and as soon as this happened he was taken in an emergency ambulance van to the Government Medical College Hospital where the victim was said to be in a critical condition.

The boy had come along with his family members and relatives to attend a wedding ceremony in Tirunelveli.