New Delhi: As festival of Diwali is here, Chinese company Opoo has a gift on the occasion of Diwali for Indian customer as it has launched a special Diwali edition of well-known Oppo product selfie smartphone F1s.
Oppo F1s is launched earlier this year in August; the product was priced at Rs 17,990.
The re-launched product has same specifications as well as features which it had earlier and is marked with same price range.
This selfie smartphone product of Oppo is launched with Diwali-theme lamp pattern and is also featured with autographs of Bollywood celebs Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor at the back panel. Both stars are brand ambassadors of Oppo in India.
Here, are some features of Oppo F1s:
• Key highlight of this smartphone is its camera. Its selfie camera is 16MP and primary snapper comes with 13MP accompanied with auto-focus and dual-LED flash.
• The smartphone is manufactured with a 5.5 inch HD IPS display.
• The screen is also featured with gorilla glass.
• This smartphone do have Octa- core processor accompanied with 3GB RAM.
• It has an in-built memory of 32GB which can be extended by micro SD-card.
• It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop and has a 3,075mAh long lasting battery.
(Note:- Story by Ila Kazmi)