Lenovo has launched its new smart phone Moto E4 in India with exciting features. This phone is priced at Rs 8,999. This tech company will soon launch Moto E4 plus with 5000 mAh battery in the Indian market.
Now let’s take a look at the features of the newly launched Moto E4:
1. The Moto E4 Plus has a 5.5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) display
2. This phone runs on Android 7.1 Nougat and comes with a single-SIM slot (Nano)
3. It has inbuilt memory of 16 GB with 2GB RAM
4. The Moto E4 has an 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus, f/2.2 aperture, and single-LED flash support. At the front, there is a 5-megapixel sensor with f/2.2 aperture, fixed focus, single-LED flash, and a beautification mode for enhanced selfies
5. Moto E4 battery capacity is 2800mAh, and connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11n, Micro-USB port, GPS, Bluetooth v4.1, and 4G support