New Delhi: The Chinese smartphone manufacturing corporation, OnePlus which is delivering one of the best selling smartphones in the past two years will launch its most awaited smartphone OnePlus 3 on June 15 in India. The phone has been in news for quite some time now with leaked pictures of the handset trending on the social media even before its launch. The invites for the launch have been sent by the smartphone maker.
It will be revealed to the world on June 14 at 10 pm (IST). The event will be held at the virtual space station called ‘The Loop’. Also, OnePlus3 will be available via open sale from day 1 unlike the previous time when the handsets were only available via the invite system. Now, whether OnePlus 3 will go on sale on the same day in India or not is yet to be confirmed.
OnePlus 3 will sport a metallic body unlike its usual sandstone back. There has been no word on the pricing of the handset; however it is expected to carry a price tag of Rs 25,000.
Those looking forward to buy OnePlus 3 may have a look at its key specifications below:
OnePlus 3 | Key Specifications
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- Runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based Oxygen OS
- Display: 5.5-inch FullHD display
- 4GB RAM and 6GB RAM variants
- Memory Options: 32G, 64GB and 128GB
- 16MP Rear Shooter, 8MP Front Camera
- Connectivity Options: G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth, GPS and a USB Type-C port
- 3000 mAh battery