New Delhi: American technological company Apple has revealed iphone7 and iphone7 Plus Smartphone’s with ten new features during an event organized at San Francisco yesterday.
Apple, officially declared that it is going to launch its much awaited Smartphone’s iphone7 and iphone7 Plus in India on October 7th, 2016. The company has introduced several new features like wireless Earpods and Stereo speakers.
However, outer design of Smartphone had witnessed no big alterations. In India both iphone7 and iphone7Plus will likely to start from Rs 60,000 onwards.
The new Apple Smartphone’s will be available in colors such as Silver, Gold, Rose Gold and Black color in 32GB, 128GB and 256GB storage variants. The Jet black color will be available just in 128GB and 256GB variants.
Here, are top ten features of newly launched iphone7 and iphone7 Plus:-
1. Externally the design of new version got minimal changes. However, iphone7Plus was unveiled with dual cameras.
2. Both the Smartphone’s launched with a display of 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch as well with a lighter weight.
3. In terms of storage, iPhone7 and the iPhone7 Plus will be available in – 32GB, 128GB, and 256GB.
4. The iphone7 has 12 megapixel camera with a high sensor and a wider f/1.8 aperture also supports RAW camera API, and wide color capture API. While iphone7Plus has 12 megapixel camera with Quad-Led True Tone Flash. You can also get 7 megapixels FaceTime HD selfie cameras.
5. Apple has now introduced lightning Earpods for their users or simply one can go wireless. In India these Earpods will cost 15,000.
6. Apple has introduced two new color options with the iPhone7 and iPhone7 Plus, which has matte finish and dons a shiny Apple logo.
7. Company newly launched models have processor inbuilt with Apple A10 Fusion 64-bit quad-core chip.
8. Apple for the first time has introduced stereo speakers on iphone7 and this feature doubles the volume and improves audio range for smooth functioning.
9. The Smartphone’s has launched with water and dust resistant feature and is certified with IP67, which means it can last for 30 min in one meter of water.
10. Apple introduced forced touch technology and ditched its home button, regenerated captive button that responds according to pressure which let you perform several functions depending on pressure you apply to it.
(Note:- Story inputs by Ila Kazmi)