Xiaomi has launched its new smartphone Xiaomi Mi Max 2 today at a launch event held in New Delhi which is priced at Rs 16,999. To mark the company’s 3rd Mi Anniversary Sale this smartphone will be available on July 20 and 21 via Mi.com and Mi Home. At this price this newly launched smartphone will compete with smartphones like Samsung Galaxy On Max, Samsung Galaxy J7 Max, Lenovo Phab2 Plus, Oppo F3, Honor 8 and Honor 8 Lite.
Let’s have a look at the features of this newly launched smartphone:
1. This phone has a 6.44-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) display with a pixel density of 342ppi, with 2.5G curved glass and Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
2. The smartphone is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 SoC
3. It has an inbuilt storage of 64 GB which is expandable up to 128GB along with 4GB RAM and Adreno 506 GPU
4. Xiaomi Mi Max 2 camera configuration comprises a 12-megapixel rear camera with a Sony IMX386 sensor (with 1.25-micron pixels), PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, and dual-LED flash
5. For connectivity this smartphone supports 4G VoLTE, as well as dual band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, USB Type-C, Bluetooth v4.2, and GPS/ A-GPS
6. This phone bears an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, infrared sensor, fingerprint sensor, and proximity sensor
7. It runs on a 5300mAh battery that supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 (0 to 68 percent charge in 1 hour)